- Rewriting What We Bring Home – a short story that I have failed to sell 5-6 times over 5-6 months.
- Flash fiction – I write these on lunch breaks, I aim for a 250 word limit. Apparently 500 is more sellable, so I might have to hit that on the head.
- Sell WWBH. 6 cents a word.
- More shorts
- Sell that flash fiction
- Doom.com – write a second episode of that pilot that BBC Writer’s Room still haven’t got back to me about.
- Genderflipped Terminator – The Terminator but genderflipped. Could have been a very sellable niche erotic short but now it could be a non-shit/non-skeevy/potentially sweet sci-fi story. I have some good ideas that would be waste on a weirdos wank fic.
- Ghosts of Versailles – Horror story set amid the signing of the Treaty of Versailles.
- Prosperity: A game for aspiring dictators – A board game. So many challenges
- Vibroboy – Sounds dirty, thats the hook. Is not dirty.
- Local News: Adapted – Picking a local news story and using RNG to pick a genre and style to adapt it. I did two, then Mass Effect: Andromeda came out.